The most important tip for taking care of your face is to know what type of skin you have. Once you have figured out what type of skin you have, you will need to find products that will best suit your skin. Many natural facial care products will incorporate organic ingredients that can revitalize the skin and naturally boost skin strength.
Different Skin Types Need Different Products
The most common types include oily, dry, sensitive, and normal. Some people have a combination of these. Common characteristics of oily skin include enlarged pores, shiny skin, blackheads, pimples, or other blemishes. Dry skin can produce almost invisible pores, red patches, and a dull complexion. Normal skin usually has no or few imperfections, barely visible pores, and a radiant complexion. Sensitive skin is prone to redness, blotchiness, burning and irritation.
People with dry skin would most probably look for moisturizers and cleansers that will soften and renew their rough skin, whereas people with oily skinwould opt for products that help control skin oils and prevent acne. Products that have been allergy tested and are gentle on the skin are best for people with sensitive skin. People with normal skin type can use any product that hydrates and keeps their skin looking fresh at all times.
Some of the best food for skin includes avocados, honey, lemon, cocoa, pomegranates, berries, coconuts and even green tea. Skin friendly products have started to integrate these natural ingredients into their recipes to help the skin throughout its aging process.
Below are some of the natural ingredients that are used in skin care products and their benefits:
1. Berries: Berries are full of rich antioxidants and also a great source of vitamin C, which is why many skin care products are using them to ease out wrinkles, sun damage, and age spots.
2. Green Tea: Studies have shown that green tea is very beneficial for the skin and can help prevent skin cancers and reduce sun damage. Products such as green tea gel cleansers can be used daily to lessen blemishes and reduce redness.
3. Pomegranates: Pomegranates are excellent for the regeneration of skin cells and can help prevent hyper pigmentation. Pomegranate products include serums and lotions that rejuvenate the skin and fight wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is incorporated in many products nowadays and can be very advantageous to the skin because it includes vitamin E, which is essential for healthy skin growth, and proteins, which help invigorate the skin.
5. Honey: Another natural ingredient that is honey is best for skin exfoliation. It moisturizes the skin and gives it a glowing and blemish free complexion. Honey is found in scrubs and serums that fight to keep the skin fresh and healthy.
In addition, avocados and lemons are also great for the skin. The former is among the healthiest natural ingredients on the planet, which protects the skin from UV rays and is a source of vitamins A, C, and E. The latter is a great source of vitamin C and helps lighten the skin and prevent dark spots and blemishes.
Products We Recommend for Natural Facial Care
Mother Nature has a cure for almost everything, which is why many beauty brands are keeping their ingredients as close to the earth as possible. With the help of these natural ingredients, the quality of the skin can be improved. Here are some natural facial care products we recommend.
Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads
Made from natural ingredients, these 50 cleansing pads help get rid of oil and dirt on the face and also has antiseptic properties. It has a combination of herbal extracts and essential oils, improving the quality of your skin and leaving you feeling fresh. To learn about the details of this product, Click Here.
Sibu International Repair and Protect Facial Cream
This authentic facial cream is suitable for vegans and free of wheat, gluten, yeast and dairy. It is suitable for all skin types and is formulated to rejuvenate the damaged skin and provide protection against the environmental effects on the skin. It is made from sea buckthorn seed oil, lemon essential oil and other natural ingredients. Click Here to learn more or buy the product.
For more information on our diverse and natural facial care products, made from the best of ingredients, visit LivingLifeNatural.com.